Position: Account Manager
Position Type: full-time
Passion, innovation and unbridled customer relationships have fueled Blue Chip Tek (BCT) for twelve consecutive years of double-digit growth. IT is happening at BCT, one of the Bay Area’s most skilled Integrators. Honors include CRN Tech Elite 250, Top 5 Largest Women Owned Companies in Silicon Valley and Juniper Networks partner of the year for three straight years. When you ask customers what they love about working with BCT, they state consistency, responsiveness, knowledge, strategy, and vision. BCT invests ahead of the market and strives for long-term relationships as key differentiators. What is most important to us is that we invest in our customer’s success.
BCT is looking for a Sales Account Manager to help take the company to the next level. You will be working with some of the most innovative companies that are shaping our culture for the next decade. You’ll work with entrepreneurs, start-ups, VC backed, and large-scale companies that are working on incredible new ideas and focused on growth. We are a fast paced company, on the leading edge of the technology where you’ll be working on the ground floor with the next generation of innovators.
BCT’s Sales Account Teams have an integrated approach to solution development, fulfillment, and deployment. We specialize in all aspects of Information Technology Infrastructure including Network and Security, Storage, Systems, and Virtualization solutions. BCT’s certified technical experts architect and implement solutions focused on enhancing security, optimizing performance, lowering storage infrastructure costs, and leveraging our customers’ existing investments in order to empower their business.
If you are a results-oriented individual who meets the following requirements, thrives in a challenging and supportive environment, and is interested in professional growth and success, please submit your resume below.
- 4 Year College degree or comparable experience.
- 7 Years experience in high-technology field and knowledge of distribution channel.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Internet, and standard office machines.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to establish and achieve goals.
- Results-oriented, highly productive, self-starter, who takes ownership of growing new and existing business.
- Excellent communication skills are required to interface with all internal and external management levels.
- Ability to handle pressure in a professional manner.
- Ability to think outside the box to solve complex issues with customers and vendors.
- Experience in selling to multiple decision makers in an account, while trying to grow the sale and our footprint.
- Experience discovering what is valuable to a customer, enabling BCT to sell an over-all solution instead of point products.
- Responsible for meeting and establishing relationships with the major vendors we sell, including Juniper, Dell, NetApp, Arista, Cisco, etc.
- Work strategically with our engineering and sales teams to develop account plans that enable us to sell as many products as possible to each customer.
- Responsible for developing a business plan to show how you will be successful establishing and growing new business.
- Responsible for training and certifications on the product lines we sell.
- Develop and foster long-term relationships with decision makers that are buying thehardware and software products we sell.
- Build an ecosystem of different vendors that will enable you to leverage different opportunities with different manufacturers.
- Proactive and strategic lead generation.
- Communicate the customer’s requirements with management, enabling BCT executives to become strategic with top accounts.
- Involve management in accounts to ensure we are selling at the VP or Senior Director levels.
Blue Chip Tek, Inc. offers equal opportunity to employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Blue Chip Tek Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors associated with fees.