Position: Business Development Manager
Position Type: full-time
BCT is looking for a Business Development Manager for its Cloud Services division to help take the company to the next level. You will be working with some of the most innovative companies that are shaping our culture for the next decade. You’ll work with entrepreneurs, start-ups, VC backed, and large-scale companies that are working on incredible new ideas and focused on growth. We are a fast paced company, on the leading edge of the technology where you’ll be working on the ground floor with the next generation of innovators.
If you are a results-oriented individual who meets the following requirements, thrives in a challenging and supportive environment, and is interested in professional growth and success, please send your resume to BCT-Careers@bluechiptek.com, referencing the position above. Please visit our website at www.bluechiptek.com for further details.
- Previous success developing partnerships between different, independent entities
- Previous success managing technical support operations for an Enterprise IT company
- Previous success leading cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams of at least 5 people
- Previous success executing go-to-market plans
- Previous success in relationship-building roles
- Previous success in managing and delivering IT projects, on time and on budget
- Analytical ability to understand and conduct first-level negotiations on typical contract language
- Conversant in a broad range of general IT technologies
- Able to follow disciplined best practices regarding compliance, information ownership and data security
- Fluent with typical office productivity technologies such as: Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, MS Project)
- Prepare and conduct client presentations
- Conduct research on competitive analysis
- Create quotes, present proposals and involve in negotiations
- Work closely with Product and Marketing team to relay customer feedback
- Drive continuous improvements to keep technology competency and solutions aligned with current and future business needs.
- Track all projects and maintain an executive dashboard for project status
- Manage and document tools and processes necessary to drive operational efficiency and excellence
- Manage the scheduling and delivery of resources in order to support trainings, professional services projects, marketing events, or other initiatives
- Manage BCT’s go to market strategy for its cloud practice
- Manage relationship with cloud partners (AWS, Azure, and partner ecosystem)
- Produce company profile and customer history literature to share with potential partners to demonstrate the available channel the company and specific team members can provide
- Maintain customer-facing Blue Chip Tek’s portfolio of cloud service partners, including organization of their verticals, optimized markets, potential technology synergies and conflicts
- Seek out case-study opportunities and customer recommendations toward enhancing Blue Chip Tek’s footing in the growing PaaS, SaaS, IaaS ecosystems
- Maintain active lead management and sales funnel activity with all BCT alliances
Blue Chip Tek, Inc. offers equal opportunity to employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Blue Chip Tek Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors associated with fees.