Position: Inside Account Manager
Position Type: full-time
Blue Chip Tek is one of the Bay Area’s most skilled Integrators. We specialize in all aspects of Information Technology Infrastructure including Network and Security, Storage, Systems, and Virtualization solutions.
BCT’s Sales Account Teams have an integrated approach to solution development, fulfillment, and deployment. BCT’s certified technical experts architect and implement solutions focused on enhancing security, optimizing performance, lowering storage infrastructure costs, and leveraging our customers’ existing investments in order to empower their business.
If you are a results-oriented individual who meets the following requirements, thrives in a challenging and supportive environment, and is interested in professional growth and success, please submit your resume below.
- 4 Year College degree or comparable experience.
- 2 Years experience in high-technology field and knowledge of distribution channel.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Internet, standard office machines, and CRM databases.
- Must be resourceful and creative to ensure goals are met.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent priority time management skills for changing priorities.
- Results-oriented, highly-productive, self-starter, who takes ownership of tasks and completes them in a timely manner without reminder and with minimal/no supervision.
- Collaborative teamwork to meet goals.
- Takes pride in his/her work, doing it right the first time to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Enjoys working in fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to handle pressure in a professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills are required to interface with all internal and external management levels.
- Provide responsive pre-sales Inside Account Management, working with BCT Sales Account Managers (AMs) and Solution Architects, interfacing with prospective clients, existing customers, manufacturers, and channel distribution partners to qualify the customer’s needs and generate competitive, profitable quotes for all of the product lines we offer.
- Responsible for CRM database management, including sales forecasts for assigned AMs.
- Provide collaborative teamwork to assist in company revenue and profit goals, as well as strategic account planning, development, and growth to achieve Sales Account Team quotas.
- Submit and manage manufacturers’ deal registrations and rebate claim submittals for assigned BCT Sales Account Managers.
- Provide backup assistance to other Inside Account Managers if needed.
- Rapid order procurement: placing orders, expediting, tracking deliveries, and invoicing to ensure our customers’ needs and BCT’s revenue goals are met.
- Customer service functions, including RMA and problem-solving customer issues.
- Maintenance support renewals to generate annual revenue stream.
- Responsive customer service to forge strong relationships with satisfied customers (end users and manufacturers) resulting in repeat business and referrals.
Blue Chip Tek, Inc. offers equal opportunity to employees and applicants regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Blue Chip Tek Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors associated with fees.