BlueChipTek provides a set of flexible AWS services that spans from the development process to provisioning, deployment, and management. These services easily integrate with popular third-party tools to build out an end-to-end solution that fits your needs.
Our OptimizedCloud Services are designed to simplify provisioning and management of your infrastructure and applications, deploying your code, and automating your software release process. With these services you can quickly build out your cloud infrastructure, deploy applications to any instance, or develop complex applications on AWS.
The BlueChipTek OptimizedCloud Services team understands the importance of current and relevant information about Cloud, SaaS technology, and BlueChipTek services. Please see our growing library of Blocks, White Papers, and Datasheets to help you build your knowledge of AWS and the many ways your business can benefit from utilizing AWS to drive your business.
Please click the links to access the material.
Well Architected Framework Review (WAR)
- Well-Architected Review Blog
- Well Architected Review Datasheet
- Well Architected Framework Principles
BlueChipTek Health Check Program
- AWS Health Checks
- Sample Health Check Cost Report
- Sample Health Check Reliability Report
- Sample Health Check Security Report
- Sample Health Check Summary Report
- Instructions to generate IAM Role
Cloud Service Blogs
- Top 3 Cloud Cost Management Pain Points (Infographic)
- T2 Changes announced at Reinvent 2017
- Cost as a Key Service Metric
- Using CloudFormation Macros to Securely Provide Database Credentials
- Understanding Role Based Access Control (RBAC) with Amazon EKS – Part 1
- Understanding Role Based Access Control (RBAC) with Amazon EKS – Part 2
- Understanding Role Based Access Control (RBAC) with Amazon EKS – Part 3
- How To Use IAM Credentials To Access AWS CodeCommit Repos
BlueChipTek Jumpstart Program
- Jumpstart Datasheet – Jumpstart for Cloud Cost Reporting (Powered by CloudHealth)
- Jumpstart Datasheet – Jumpstart for Cloud Policy Automation (Powered by Cloud Custodian)
- Jumpstart Datasheet – Jumpstart for Container Orchestration (Powered by Amazon EKS)