- This event has passed.
Ansible for Windows Automation
September 24, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
The Red Hat Ansible for Windows Automation Workshop is a one-day, hands-on virtual workshop covering the basics of Ansible Automation including Ansible Tower to automate Windows environments. This hands-on workshop details utilizing Windows modules with Ansible Playbooks, authoring playbooks using Visual Studio Code, committing and pushing playbooks to git repository, and then later automating them with Ansible Tower.
- What is Ansible and the Ansible Way
- How Ansible works and its key components
- Ansible: Tower walkthrough
- Hands-on: Run ad-hoc commands on Windows node with Ansible Tower
- Hands-on: Writing your first Ansible playbook using Windows modules
- Hands-on: Creating and running a job template through Ansible Tower
- Hands-on: Using variables, loops and handlers
- Hands-on: Roles – making your playbooks reusable
- Hands-on: Using Ansible modules for Windows Package Management and Patching
- Wrap Up