Snowflake Lunch & Learn + Hands On Lab
October 7 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Learn about Snowflake and how to set up a data warehouse in practically no time!
Join us online for a free, instructor-led hands-on lab to get your cloud-built data platform up and running to generate data-driven insights.
Follow along in your own Snowflake free-trial account and have your questions answered by a product expert in real time.
- Snowflake overview and capabilities
- Snowflake Demo: Data loading, tool connectivity, best practices
- Use Cases
- Hands-on lab
What To Expect:
TECHNICAL HANDS-ON EXERCISES
A product expert will guide you through the exercises to demonstrate key product features while you follow along in your own trial account.
OPEN Q&A PREPARE FOR THE HANDS-ON LAB
Complete the following steps at least 24 hours before the event:
- Sign up for a Snowflake free trial (any Snowflake edition will work, but we recommend Enterprise)
- Activate your free trial account
- After signing up, you will receive an email to activate your account
- If you don’t see your activation email in your inbox, please check your spam folder. If it’s not there, please email firstname.lastname@example.org