Nasib Ali, BlueChipTek Solutions Architect, with the assistance of BlueChipTek’s Systems Engineering Director, Slawek Balcerzak, lead a jam packed room on a free half-day technical workshop dedicated to technology that restores visibility and control over the applications, users and content traversing the network.
At the end of the workshop, attendees walked away with practical knowledge on:
- Establishing policies to enable applications based on users and groups
- Enabling specific application features while restricting others
- Configuring a policy for decrypting, inspecting, and allowing SSL
- Safely enabling mobile devices using GlobalProtect
We had 8 customers, from various Bay Area companies, battle through the early morning traffic to arrive at the Ultimate Test Drive on time.
All attendees enjoyed bottomless coffee, breakfast pastries, and a catered lunch. One lucky attendee walked away with the raffle prize – a Palo Alto Networks PA220.
“It is a successful, well-prepared, and effective Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall workshop that I have been to since my last official 3-day training on the PAN.”
– Dan Nguyen, Network Engineer
If you are interested in setting up a workshop for your team, click here to fill out the contact form.
Keep your eyes out for upcoming hands-on technical training seminars on our Events Page. We’ll see you at the next one!